1977 Lincoln Continental Luxury 2-dr Coupe powered by a 6.6L 400cui Ford 335 Series V8 and driven by a 3-speed Ford C6 automatic column-shift automatic and believed to be showing only 105,809 miles.
The Continental Mark V was a personal luxury coupe that was marketed by the Lincoln division of Ford Motor Company from the 1977 to 1979 model years in North America. The 4th generation Mark series, the Mark V was derived from its Continental Mark IV predecessor, bringing an extensive update to the interior and exterior design. While only sold for three years, the Mark V was the best-selling generation of the Mark series, and at 5.85m long, the Mark V was the largest 2-door coupe ever sold by the Ford Motor Company.
By the end of the 1970's, American luxury cars were shrinking as quickly as President Carter's approval ratings. But Lincoln clearly wasn't going down (in size) without a fight. The Mark V was the ultimate expression of brazen 1970's American luxury car design and turned out to be one of the last stands for the biggest of the breed.
This is a good clean car for it's age with a straight body, good paint and clean leather interior. Recent repairs were performed to the air conditioning, brakes & brake master cylinder, and fuel tank & sender unit.
Features include :-
- 6.6L 400cui V8 Ford '335 Series' big block engine
- Ford C6 3-speed column-shift automatic transmission
- Motorcraft 4-bbl carburetor
- Power assisted 4-wheel disc brakes
- Power steering
- Power windows & locks
- Power front seats (6-way adjust)
- Power antenna
- Glass panel power sunroof
- Cruise control
- Factory air conditioning w/ auto temp control
- Tilt adjustable steering wheel
- Dual exhaust system
- Concealed dual headlights
- Front fender louvers
- 'Valino' 1/2 vinyl top w/ oval opera windows
- Deluxe leather trim upholstery
- Folding front bucket seats w/ armrests
- Radiator style chrome grille
- Rear stabilizer bar & gas shocks
- 2.75:1 final drive ratio (std)
- 15' wheels w/ radial slimline whitewall tyres & full wire hubcaps
- 'Cartier' embossed day/date clock
- CB radio
This car is currently in the USA awaiting import approval & asbestos testing, so to make sure that you don't miss this opportunity, get in early and contact us today to discuss what measures you can take to secure the purchase of this vehicle for when it arrives.
***** This is an $AU price and is ALL inclusive of shipping, US inland freight, customs, clearances, asbestos testing, port charges, freight and GST *****
This car is not registered, but will include a Vehicle Import Approval.
Finance is also available 'To Approved Purchasers'.
Check out our other makes in stock, or arriving soon, including Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, Chevy, Chrysler, Dodge, Ford, GMC, Mercury, Mustang, Oldsmobile, Plymouth & Pontiac.
For more details and pictures of this vehicle, call Brad on (02) 8315 0023 or visit us on our website at www.apexamericanautos.com.au
|Title||1977 LINCOLN CONTINENTAL MARK V|
|Body Type||Hardtop - Coupe|
|No. of Doors||2|
|No. of Cylinders||8cyl|
|Capacity - cc||6555|
|No. of Gears||3|
Make an enquiryCall now: 02 8315 0023
Apex American Autos
By Appointment Only